cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Cx 2.1 - "The user is a msg recipient for a system call handler..." .

johnnywan
Level 1
Level 1

When I try to delete my voice mail box, I get the following message:

"The user is a message recipient for a system call handler or system

call handler template."

Many call handlers to look through. Is there another way to id where this user is referenced within Unity Cx?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

yes - the download page has the details and a link to the ODBC drivers and a link to the help.

You run this form any Windows XP/2000/Vista/2003/2008 box that can connect to the Connection server. The help file for hte tool has details on what you need to do to allow this (it's pretty easy).

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

yeah, that's really annoying - the admin/data guys are trying to get more useful info into these error messages for 7.1 - in the meantime I put out a bulk delete tool that can help out here:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_CUC_BulkUserDelete.htm

I know it says it's only supported on 7.0 but it will run on 2.1 as well. It has a report mode (default) that will show you _all_ the dependencies against a selected user or users and it also has a delete mode which will remove users you've selected regardless of what references them (it uses a replacement user to do this).

So where does this tool need to be ran from? The UnityCx box? Do the IBM Informix ODBC drivers need to be installed on the UnityCx box as well. Thanks much.

yes - the download page has the details and a link to the ODBC drivers and a link to the help.

You run this form any Windows XP/2000/Vista/2003/2008 box that can connect to the Connection server. The help file for hte tool has details on what you need to do to allow this (it's pretty easy).