we need to deploy the following
1. both internet IPsec VPN and SSL VPN will run from a Cisco ASA5510
2. Users use the same credential as their office Windows AD Domain, aka single-login
3. RSA server has been installed to provide two-factor authentication. User will have a RSA SecurID token and enter token number upon login of VPN
1. do we need a Cisco ACS?
2. if ACS is optional, what is the benefit of ACS?
3. does ASA firewall talk to RSA or ACS will communicate with RSA?
I guess I need to understand all the necessary components and data flows the high level