Views
Helpful
Replies

CME4.2 - MOH

abartolomeu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

Is it possible to configure moh in an "ephone-hunt"?

I have applications services configured that allow a prompt to be heard when a caller has to wait is turn. It would be good if that caller would listen to moh while waiting after hearing the configured prompt.

How can I achieve this?

Ana

7 Replies 7

The provided B-ACD script should have this functionality by default. You will actually run into problems if you don't have MoH configured with the B-ACD script.

I have configured the "Drop-Through Mode" with a prompt. The caller hears the prompt before being sent to the queue. I have moh configured under the telephony-service but when a caller is in the queue it does not hear music.

I need "en_bacd_music_on_hold.au" and also "music_on_hold.au" in the CME's flash for this to work, right?

Thanks

Ana

The file names for the TCL scripts are very specific. You actually don't need both file names for MOH to work properly. You only need to have the file en_bacd_music_on_hold.au in flash. Set the moh under telephony service to use that file.

Ok.

What if I use a live feed source for music on hold? I need to have exactly "en_bacd_music_on_hold.au" on the live feed? Can I use another format for the music file?

Ana

You have two options if your using the default script from 2.1.2.2 You can name the file en_bacd_music_on_hold.au or you can modify the script to whichever filename you choose.

What if I would like to use live feed with mp3 format instead of au for bacd? Is there a way?

Ana

I personally haven't used live feeds. If you are using the default tcl script at minimum you will either need to rename the live file or rename the moh file in the script. The default script will only use that name.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: