Help WCS demo download

Unanswered Question
Dec 22nd, 2008

Hi all, i'm in trouble with downloading the demo version (30 days trial) of the WCS software.

I successfully received the e-mail with the 30 day trial license which says my producty name is AIR-WCS-WL-DEMO-K9 file.

Then i logged in in with my user (i'm guest-user) and went to the software download page; surfed to the wireless sub menu, but i cannot find any "demo" software version !!

Can someone give a little help or hint ??

Thanks a lot in advance,

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
dennischolmes Mon, 12/22/2008 - 09:17

You use the same version with a demo license. Please request a demo license from you partner if an end user or your CAM if you are a partner. I am not sure if there is a demo version of the software even available. I am pretty sure you still use the full version with a demo license which limits the number of APs and the time that the demo is active.

arianna123 Mon, 12/22/2008 - 12:23

Hi and thanks a lot for the quick response!

I understand i have to download a full version of WCS and register it with the demo licence;

But when i try to download any type of WCS version the web page says i need a valid service agreement with Cisco.

So, is it true that with only a guest account on i cannont download any type of software ??

dennischolmes Mon, 12/22/2008 - 16:10

Yes, unfortunately you have to have a contract. If you are an end user ask your partner SE for a copy of the code. If a partner just ask your Cisco SE. I carry a copy on my usb drive but it is over 100mb in size so posting it here is not possible.

This Discussion

Trending Topics: Other Wireless Mobility

client could not be authenticated
Network Analysis Module (NAM) Products
Cisco 6500 nam
reason 440 driver failure
Cisco password cracker
Cisco Wireless mode