cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect SSL Client issue with Mac OS X

ryabutler
Level 1
Level 1

Hello this seems to be a very common issue with AnyConnect working on Mac OS X. A lot of random sites talk about this.

I have a Cisco 2801 running IOS 12.4(22)T (ADV ENT SRV) with AnyConnect 2.3 package installed.

From Windows I can connect without any issues.

From a Mac OS X after providing login credentials the AnyConnect log says its connecting... checking for updates... and then disconnects.

If this does work on Mac OS X what is needed (or needs to be configured) to get this to work properly on Mac OS X?

Thank you!

4 Replies 4

ryabutler
Level 1
Level 1

any idea?

where did you get the Anyconnect 2.3 ?

pedrulesall
Level 1
Level 1

Yes I am having the EXACT same problem with my 2811 and that IOS. I tried (20)T, (22)T1, and (24)T to no avail.

It happens to both Mac OS and Linux boxes.

Already tried every and all suggested "solutions" out there involving certificate store/acceptance and also local file/access root permissions. :<

bbeal-spang
Level 1
Level 1

I have this exact same problem running on a Cisco 3825 IOS 12.4(24)T1. Anyconnect works fine on Windows, but gets the same message when used from Mac OS X - checking for updates. I also get this problem with Windows Mobile. Does anyone actually have Anyconnect from Mac OS X to router working? Is it really supported?

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: