Replies

Installation

jarango_717
Level 1
Level 1

Hello i would like to know if i can install in a same server:

CiscoWorks LMS and Cisco Unified operation Manager

or

Cisco Service Monitor and Cisco Unified Operation Manager.

or maybe its necessary each tool separately one from each other???

Sincerely

Jose

5 Replies 5

spaladug
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jose,

You cannot install any other software on the LMS server as LMS requires a dedicated server.

You can however install CUOM, CUSM, and CUSSM on the same server if you have less than 10000 phones. Refer to the link below.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_unified_operations_manager/2.1/device_support/table/OMdvs21-sdt.html#wp41595

A tiny correction: CUOM, CUSM and CUSSM can coexist if you have less then 1000 phones, not 10000.

Hi,

I have confirmed with the CUOM product team here at Cisco and CUOM, CUSM, & CUSSM can be coresident if there are less than 10k phones. Can you please let me know where you received the information that the limit was 1k phones?

Hi spaladug,

Sorry - I was sure that I read somewhere in the CUSSM documentation that the limit was around 1k phone but of cause I can't find it anymore.

In the document "CUSSM 1.0 Deployment Best Practices" the limit for a coresident deployment is 5k...

Again sorry but thank you for this valuable information.

Best regards

Johnny

CUSSM 1.0 was designed to work with CUOM 2.0.1, 2.0.2, and 2.0.3 and in that scenario 5k was the limit.

CUSSM 1.1 is designed to work with CUOM 2.l and the limit is 10k for coresidency.

--Sri

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: