Upload Prompt Feature in IPCCX Fails after upgrade from 4.0 to 5.0.2

Unanswered Question
Dec 24th, 2008

I had a recording script I use that worked in 4.0.5. However, once IPCCX got upgraded to 5.0.2, the upload prompt feature within the script fails. I have authenticate user and password setup before this node so Im not sure if anyhting's changed in terms of requirements from the upgrade...

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
jbayuka Tue, 12/30/2008 - 09:47

Can you upload prompt manually via AppAdmin? What errors you are getting when uploading the prompt is failing?

SAN J Tue, 12/30/2008 - 12:41

Yes, I can upload the prompt files manually without any issues. There's no actual errors I can see when I run the reactive debug. ALl it does is it goes to the "unsuccessful" path each time after it hits the upload prompt node. The authentication I have in front of it is successful as well so I'm not sure what I'm missing if any...

mymite060708 Wed, 02/18/2009 - 06:06

I am getting the same issue. auth works but upload goes to unsuccessful each time

any ideas?

Chris Deren Wed, 02/18/2009 - 07:43

The authentication method was changed in UCCX 5.0, User ID requires variable of type user rather than string.

HTH,

Chris

SAN J Mon, 02/23/2009 - 13:35

I tried using the following steps to no avail:

1. Get User - where User ID is a string variable and Output User is a User variable.

2. Authenticate User - where User is same as Output User variable mentioned above and Password is a string variable.

3. Upload Prompt - where User is same as Output User variable menitoned above.

Still not working but manual upload does. Again, this was working just fine on 4X version. Is there a specific way the User setup needs to be before the Upload Prompt?

webberr Thu, 11/05/2009 - 13:01

Hi,

I'm having the same issue - did you ever resolve it?

Thanks - Rob.

SAN J Thu, 11/05/2009 - 13:09

Remove the "Get User" if you're using it. I ended up just using the Auth User with the user variable being USER[name] and the password being a string.

webberr Thu, 11/05/2009 - 14:24

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. So the "user" portion of the AuthenticateUser step seems to be looking for a String. Did you enter USER[username] directly into the step, or in that step did you reference a String variable that was USER[username]?

Thanks - Rob.

SAN J Thu, 11/05/2009 - 14:50

I pointed both entries to the variables. I used a "User" type for the username variable with a value of USER[name] and "string" type for the password with a value of "password". Hope that helps...

webberr Fri, 11/06/2009 - 05:01

Hi,

That did the trick - use an Authenticate User step right before the Upload Prompt step. For the User use a variable of type "User" with a value of USER[username]. For Password use a variable of type String with a value of "password".

Thanks for your help!

Rob.

Actions

This Discussion