cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 6 - Pilot Point registeres only on Subscriber. How to fix?

webstd.design
Level 1
Level 1

When I create Pilot Point - it registeres on Subscriber and don't work. I receive busy signal without queue enabled or listen to MOH when queue is enabled.

How I can fix this problem?

7 Replies 7

webstd.design
Level 1
Level 1

Here is screenshot, maybe it help you to solve my problem.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT PILOT POINT DOESN'T WORK!

up!

telcorinc
Level 1
Level 1

I have a couple questions about other parts of the pilot point configuration.

We see that it comes up registered with your publisher from your screen shot of the CTI Route Point list, but what is the configuration for the actual pilot point?

What is your pilot point currently set to route to? Are you using circular, first available, longest idle, etc?

Also, what do you have configured for your hunt group member information? Are your members Attendant Console users or regular directory numbers?

Lastly, are you planning on using the Attendant Console with the Pilot Point, or is the intention to ring the phone without software interaction?

With this configuration and working 6001 and 6004 Phones number I cann't call them through Pilot Point. I hear only sound.

Pilot Point registeres with Publisher IP , but ACHIEVE IP address of Subscriber. What is wrong? Maybe some services don't work on publisher? What should I do?

Any answer?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: