Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with ipaq 610 hp

jcartes
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

i have a problem with IPAQ 610 and de association with the ssid.

The problem is: i have created two ssid one of them (SSID1) no past through the nac and the ipaq is associate but after 1 minute is disassociated and in the other ssid not even associatied. The ipaq is asoccieted to one of the ssid and take IP from the dhcp server but there no have conectivitie, i mean can't navegate with internet explorer and

The ipaq try to conect to AP 1010 and is a solucion with Wireless lan controller and NAC.

the two ssid, one of them no past through the nac(ssid1) and the ipaq asociet but in 1 minute is disassociated and in the other ssid (ssid2) not even asocieted.

This ocurr with this ipaq 610 and with ipod touch and all the movile device.

Someone know why this is happen?

3 Replies 3

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Take a look at the wlan session timeout and set that to a higher figure. If the ipaq and the other mobile devices connect, do they all function correctly until they get dissconnected from the AP. With NAC, devices will either need a client or the NAC will have to scan the devices. These device will not be able to pass the NAC unless you exempt these. Post your show run-config so we can see how you have your wlc configured.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

thanx for the answer,

NAC know the device movil because the mac address of this device is configured inside the nac,

now post de show run-config of the WLC

i hope this help you thanx

i remove all the ip, some mac-address and ssid for security reazon.

Well for one, you should have the ap-manager and the management interface on the same subnet and that should be configured as native vlan on the trunk port.

What ssid are the ipaq suppose to connect to and also what interface. What is the vlan that the untrusted side of the NAC is on and what vlan is the trusted side on.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: