Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Customize Envelope.html in one C series

I have send encrypted emails in my C-350 Series. I have an IEA to manage my own pages, an customize the websafe portals.

My problem is with the envelope.html, because i onle can customize the logos in the page, that is taken of the IEA, but i have to translate the text, and change the colors, etc.

Whe the IEA do the encrypt action, the envelope that recive the final user look how i want, but when i use the the C Series to do the encrypt action, i only can customize the logos.

Any one know how i can to change the default envelope.html in C-Seres.

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

asciaron
Level 1
Level 1

You can create a new envelope message by using the Text Resources.

Go to Mail Policies, Text Resources and add a new template. Add a Envelope Notification Template.

Happy New Year.
Andy

You can create a new envelope message by using the Text Resources.

Go to Mail Policies, Text Resources and add a new template. Add a Envelope Notification Template.

Happy New Year.
Andy

Thank you Andy, and happy new year too for you.

The problem that i have is with the securedoc.html, the attachment. I can not customize the information, only the logos when i use the c- Series as encription system. But when i use the IEA, and i change the envelope.html, the securedoc.html attachments looks like i need.

Thanks you newly, an best regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: