Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference Station 7937G and SRST

bbernachot
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

I have configured a conference station 7937G on my Communication Manager 6.1. All was working till I implemented SRST with CallManager Express.

Before have implemented SRST, my conference station 7937 registered on my Communications Manager but it took a long time (about 5 minutes). Now SRST in configured, my conference station register on my CallManager Express in SRST mode. I think it is because it take too long time to register on the Communications Manager 6.1.

Does anyone had the same problem ? Do you have any idea to solve this problem ? I need my conference station register on my Communications Manager in order to make external calls.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards.

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

To register the Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G with Cisco Unified Communications Manager release 6.1 follow these steps:

1. Log in to the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration application.

2. From the menu bar, choose Device > Phone.

The Find and List Phones window appears.

3. Click Add New.

The Add a New Phone window appears.

4. Select the Cisco 7937 phone type from the drop-down menu and click Next.

The Phone Configuration window appears.

5. In the Phone Configuration window, enter information in the following fields:

MAC Address

Device Pool

Phone Button Template

Device Security Profile

6. Click Save.

I have registered my Station 7937 as you told but it does not register on my Communications Manager.

When SRST was not configured, my 7937G station was registered on my Communication Manager but since I configured SRST, my 7937G station does not register anymore on my Communications Manager but always on the SRST gateway.

Hi There,

I am having the same issue with CUCM 7 and 7937 Conference Phone. Ever since I programmed SRST I am having the same exact issue. Have you found a resolution on this?

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: