Views
Helpful
Replies

CME & CUE

satish rawat
Level 1
Level 1

hi all

I am trying to setup a small site with cme and cue in single cisco 3825/3845/2801. The no of users in this branch will be 100

1. Can I use same router for the purpose of cme and cue

2. What is the max no of mailboxes can be supported in cue when used together with cme in single router let's say 3825/3845

3. I am also looking to use BACD feature of cme to support 20 agent call center , is it possible to get some basic ACD reports from cme

Pls let's me know if anyone of you have used this kind of sol or have deployed any of the components

3 Replies 3

don-sullivan
Level 1
Level 1

1. Yes

2. Depends as much on the CUE, do you plan on using the AIM or the NM?

3. Yes. The reporting is simple and basically states the wait time.

Yes,

I am planning for 8 port NM-CUE which proabably will give me 50 mvxs

question related to BACD reporting, will these basic reports give me agent wise and dialy summary report of ACD hunt groups

also do i need spl licenses to accomodate customise voice prompts in the ACDs , do i need auto attendent for this or the BACD package can itself provide the option of voice prompts for ACD?

Yes you can get agent wise. If you want a daily summary report it's a more manual process.

The CUE and BACD don't really intermix for auto attendant. The CUE has auto attendant but does not queue calls. The BACD allows agent login and queuing but without modifying the default script it's very limited. It really depends on what your looking to achieve.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: