cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call manager V6 time schedule/control and set up

auraycats
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I want to implement time/schedule for controll phones to use correct patterns in office and non office hours. However, the help in Version 6 does not have the valid link. Can someone brief me on where to find the steps/process to implement time schedule.

Au Ray

Singapore

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

i already mentioned it's the exact same thing as for phones, one partition for office hours, another one for non-office hours, same RP. simply one has FAC checked and the other doesn't

any TOD available on CCO can show you how to do this

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Au Ray,

Just to add a note to the great tips from Java and Gonz (+5 points each guys :)

Check out this this excellent Cisco Learning presentation on Time of Day Routing;

http://www.cisco.com/E-Learning/bulk/public/celc/CMToD/player.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Hi Au,

Logic is the same for 4.x, 5.x and 6.x in that topic.

Any document for 4.x,5.x will help you.

hi Gogasca,

I read the doc and find time schedule is only for incoming call only. I do not want to use station mobility or authorization code during office hour. If I implement FAC and CMC in the dial patterns. It asks all caller to key FAC or CMC code if the call dials/hits/matches the pattern. My ideal is activate the FAC or CMC only after office hour on common phone. What is the best solution and control for restricted caller at common area (canteen) usees idd or national patterns after office hour.

Au Ray

Singapore

simply apply the TOD to route patterns, it's the exact same thing as for phones.

office hours are not FAC enabled, out-office hours are FAC enabled

HTH

java

HTH

java

HTH

I never set up/apply TOD in route patterns. which field/parameter will activate TOD in the route pattern. Can you provide me the link or sample screens.

Au

i already mentioned it's the exact same thing as for phones, one partition for office hours, another one for non-office hours, same RP. simply one has FAC checked and the other doesn't

any TOD available on CCO can show you how to do this

HTH

java

HTH

java

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Au Ray,

Just to add a note to the great tips from Java and Gonz (+5 points each guys :)

Check out this this excellent Cisco Learning presentation on Time of Day Routing;

http://www.cisco.com/E-Learning/bulk/public/celc/CMToD/player.html

Hope this helps!

Rob