how to follow a call .. what table and column do i need?

Unanswered Question
Jan 2nd, 2009
User Badges:

i want to see that 'hops' a single call makes.. there should be an unique number for each incoming or outgoing call right? is this RouteID?

i want to have this informatie:

route - telnumber that is calling - telnumber calling to

Thanks in advanced

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
david.macias Fri, 01/02/2009 - 07:57
User Badges:
  • Blue, 1500 points or more

Have you checked WebView? There should be a dialed number assigned to a call type assigned to a script which should show you what you're looking for.

david

Amien7049 Fri, 01/02/2009 - 08:12
User Badges:

not really working with WebView .. what report should i look for?

customer call --> transfer to worker A --> worker A doenst response --> transfer to worker B --> worker B handles the call.

this all is really 1 call instead of 3 or more .. i need a unique number that represents the total call.

david.macias Fri, 01/02/2009 - 08:14
User Badges:
  • Blue, 1500 points or more

you could get something like that from WebView, but more than anything else you will need to take a look at the termination call details table and get a call based on the router call key. this works great when you're trying to follow one call for troubleshooting, but not for every day reporting.

david

Amien7049 Fri, 01/02/2009 - 08:46
User Badges:

yes .. wanna use it for troubleshooting .. and i was allready analysing routercallkey (with combination of day) from TCD.

i have several '0' routercallkey in TCD-table. what are those?

when i make a list of all records with a certain routercallkey .. i have a few results with difference datetimes.

should i use ANI and dialed numbers?

Actions

This Discussion