cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to follow a call .. what table and column do i need?

Amien7049
Level 1
Level 1

i want to see that 'hops' a single call makes.. there should be an unique number for each incoming or outgoing call right? is this RouteID?

i want to have this informatie:

route - telnumber that is calling - telnumber calling to

Thanks in advanced

6 Replies 6

express or enterprise?

david

enterprise

Have you checked WebView? There should be a dialed number assigned to a call type assigned to a script which should show you what you're looking for.

david

not really working with WebView .. what report should i look for?

customer call --> transfer to worker A --> worker A doenst response --> transfer to worker B --> worker B handles the call.

this all is really 1 call instead of 3 or more .. i need a unique number that represents the total call.

you could get something like that from WebView, but more than anything else you will need to take a look at the termination call details table and get a call based on the router call key. this works great when you're trying to follow one call for troubleshooting, but not for every day reporting.

david

yes .. wanna use it for troubleshooting .. and i was allready analysing routercallkey (with combination of day) from TCD.

i have several '0' routercallkey in TCD-table. what are those?

when i make a list of all records with a certain routercallkey .. i have a few results with difference datetimes.

should i use ANI and dialed numbers?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: