cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How many meetings sessions and users does MPE 2.0 support?

rameezk_1999
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Support team,

i have deployed MPE 2.0 in my network with following hardware and license :

MPE-VT-2= MeetingPlace Express VT 2.0 Bundle-20V,6VI,6W Concurrent ULs 1

MCS-7825-H3-RC1 HW-only MCS-7825-H3 with 2 GB RAM, Dual 160-GB SATA HD 1

I have integrated MPE with CME 4.3 running on 3845.

My question is that how many concurrent voice and web conferencing sessions does MPE support?

As per the license, how many voice and web conferencing users can i have altogethor in a single Meeting??

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

Please refer to this link - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps5664/ps6533/ps7260/product_data_sheet0900aecd8061fae7.html

Endpoints supporting initiation of impromptu voice and Web conferences - Cisco Unified Personal Communicator 1.2 or later. Cisco Unified Personal Communicator can also initiate voice and video conferences. I would assume from the System Requirements Table that you could have a Cisco Unified Personal Communicator user adhoc conference with 19 other phones and initiate the on-demand web portion with a total of 5 users including their own session for a single meeting.

Ginger

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

Please refer to this link - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps5664/ps6533/ps7260/product_data_sheet0900aecd8061fae7.html

Endpoints supporting initiation of impromptu voice and Web conferences - Cisco Unified Personal Communicator 1.2 or later. Cisco Unified Personal Communicator can also initiate voice and video conferences. I would assume from the System Requirements Table that you could have a Cisco Unified Personal Communicator user adhoc conference with 19 other phones and initiate the on-demand web portion with a total of 5 users including their own session for a single meeting.

Ginger

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: