Views
Helpful
Replies

DMA Warnings on all users 7.0(1a)

David Winther
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am getting warnings in the DMA on nearly every user on the callmanager, this is the warning i get:

------------------------------------------------------------

01/05/2009 20:50:25

Warning: Device or DeviceProfile=003094c38266 for user=gro not found in the database.

Condition: The Device found in the directory does not exist in the database

Solution: Please verify that the user is associated to a valid device or a device profile. Please add the mentioned device or device profile through CCM Admin pages or manually delete this value from the users CCN profile

------------------------------------------------------------

I have checked in the ccm that the user exist and the phone he is controlling also exist. The callmanager is version 4.1(3)sr2 and the DMA tool is 7.0(1a)

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

check this:

You can verify it by logging in to the DC directory and go to CCN->Profiles and double click on the Application profile(CCN Profile) of the user. Click on the Application Profile-2 tab and check the control devices. This would show the devices which are associated to the user. If another device with 003094c38266 exists delete it and add it from the CCM pages

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Everything looks ok when looking in the DC directory, i have made the upgrade now to 7.0.1 and all the associations works fine.