cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7921 set up

Mojo1
Level 1
Level 1

I have a 7921 with CCM 6.1.1 and have gone through the set up procedure. I need to know how to configure the phone to our wireless AP's. The network dudes have told me the settings to put in the phone and the phone keeps cycling through Configuring CM List and will not work.

What needs to be done from here?

3 Replies 3

billybjo1
Level 3
Level 3

If you are getting as far as "configuring CM List" it sounds like you at least have access to the wireless or I would expect you to get network access errors. Have you got option 150 in the wireless DHCP scope/static IP on the 7921? Can the CM ping the phone IP address?

I have got the phone working some what. It says on the phone Updating Firmware and then it says Firmware Update Failed.

I notice when I call some one there is a lot of Jitter on the call and it will completely fade out and then come back on.

It sounds to me like all your wireless and CM side are configured correctly. But if the upgrade failed and the jitter is very bad, you must have a poor connection back to CM either on the wireless side or the LAN/WAN. I would check the wireless first as thats the most likely culprit.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: