cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity To Connection Migration Import tool

pcanters
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to run this tool(Unity To Connection Migration Import tool) on a unity 4.0(3)SR1 box.

The docs say this can only be run on 4.0(5) but Jeff Lindborg in the supporting video (answermonkey/ciscounitytools.com) states that this can be run on versions going back to 4.0(1).

When I try to run the tool, I get an error that says that I can only run this on Unity 4.0(1) and later....

Anyone have any input as to what I can do to make this work short of upgrading to 4.0(5) ??

I am trying to migrate the DB to another hw platform altogether so I don't really want to spend the time upgrading something that is goign to get turned off in the near future

Thanks for your consideration.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The docs should be authoritative - TOI videos are often recorded early in the dev cycle and things change - the help files are the final word on support versions.

I'd suggest upgrating to 4.0(5) (it's not an involved process from 4.0(3)) and use COBRAS export - you'll get much more data than the old CSV based migration tool.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The docs should be authoritative - TOI videos are often recorded early in the dev cycle and things change - the help files are the final word on support versions.

I'd suggest upgrating to 4.0(5) (it's not an involved process from 4.0(3)) and use COBRAS export - you'll get much more data than the old CSV based migration tool.

Thanks for the response.

That's what I am going to have to do then

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: