cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RME Archive Mgmt Problem

jain.nitin
Level 3
Level 3

Hi, I hv noticed that RME is collecting config successfully for all the deivecs which are there in RME but when I go & look in to the directory d:\cscopx\files\rme\dcma I dont find config files for all the devices..Can any one help.. I am running LMS 3.0.1.

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The files are archived under the devfiles subdirectory. Additionally, while NMSROOT\files\rme\dcma is the default archive location, it can be changed under RME > Admin > Config Mgmt > Archive Settings.

That said, if you're trying to access the configurations directly, you really want to be looking under the shadow subdirectory. This directory will contain the latest version of each devices' config.

Thanks for your reply. I am looking under the shadow directory I hav only 29 files where as I have 52 devices..& I can c config collection was successful for 50 devices & 15 device has got out of sync ...is there any other way to fetch the config file from all the device in a single shot...

Go to RME > Config Mgmt > Archive Mgmt > Sync Archive. Select all devices in RME, and run the job.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: