Views
Helpful
Replies

VLAN Port assignment in Campus manager

jesper_fr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

when i try to make VLAN port assigenment on a specific VLAN eg. VLAN 930 nothing is shown in the report. I know that shome ports (trunks) has this VLAN assigned, but they don't show either.

Any good ideas ?

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What do you mean, nothing shows in the report? Please post a screenshot illustrating your problem. Also, what version of Campus Manager is this?

Meaning, that no ports are shown in the VLAN port assignment report. I know that this VLAN is on some trunk ports, but i can't see that in the report.

I checked a user defined group (cio-man) and filtered on VLAN name (VL-SBT-SW01-0006)(VLAN930) to see which ports (access ports and trunks) this VLAN is assigned to.

Based on this screenshot, it appears that either none of the devices in this group are switches, or there is a problem with Campus. I created a few custom groups (all which contain switches), and I cannot reproduce the behavior of no VLANs.

Enable Configuration and Reports debugging under Campus Manager > Admin > Debugging Options, reproduce the problem, then post the Campus.log.