cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MySQL Support in UCCX 5.02

Chris Bomba
Level 4
Level 4

I have not seen this documented anywhere but I wanted to know if MySQL is a supported database for dips? Do you just load the MySQL ODBC drivers on the servers before creating your connection?

Thanks,

Chris

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

Although MySQL isn't directly supported by Cisco as a datasource for Express/IPIVR, I have used it at various customers with success (althtou sometimes the connection the db does seem to be a bit flaky at times). You are correct, you just need to install the MySQL ODBC drivers on the CRS server, create the DSN, and add that DSN as a datasource in your db subsystem on the AppAdmin.

Please rate helpful posts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

Although MySQL isn't directly supported by Cisco as a datasource for Express/IPIVR, I have used it at various customers with success (althtou sometimes the connection the db does seem to be a bit flaky at times). You are correct, you just need to install the MySQL ODBC drivers on the CRS server, create the DSN, and add that DSN as a datasource in your db subsystem on the AppAdmin.

Please rate helpful posts.

I am using MYSQL

do I have a problem with the columns type VARCHAR, in CCX the information does return in unicode, as you have solved it?