cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Add 4402 to LMS 3.0.1

smadden
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to add a 4402 to LMS and getting device not supported message when running credential verification. I have verified the user and SNMP settings as well as verified I am running the proper version on RME (4.1.1).

7 Replies 7

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What version of the RME WLC device package do you have loaded? You can find this under Common Services > Software Center > Device Update.

RME WLC???, not sure I know what that is. Are you referring to the WLC model, or referring to the package WLSE?

No, I'm referring to the RME WLC device package. If you have not installed this, then you will not be able to manage the WLCs in RME. To find the version of this package, go to the UI I mentioned in my previous post, then click on the Resource Management Essentials link. Enter "WLC" in the search field.

If you don't have this package installed, then perform a Device Update, and pull down all of the available device packages for Common Services and RME.

Ok, I was able to install those packages. Unfortunately, when I tried to run a CDA job it did not complete. I stop it and it is stuck at "Stop Initiated" and won't allow me to delete it. Any thoughts?

If you're trying to verify SSH, then this is most likely my bug, CSCsv95235. A patch is available if you contact the TAC.

SSH was one of the protocols to be verified. I have opened a TAC in regards to the patch you indicated. After installing, do you know if I should re-install the LMS 3.01 Dec update

No. That would overwrite the patch.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: