Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR ISSUE IN 4.2

vaibhav-g
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team

When CDR reporting runs for a date range with ART/CAR, the report generation fails, and the "30023: Data is not available for the date range selected" error message appears, or the CAR tool is not able to generate reports for a certain date range.

Plse provide the solution for the problem and as well as could we fetch previous data .

Regards

Vaibhav

5 Replies 5

Hi Rob,

I tried all of the above and still have a problem.

When I log on CAR and go on CDR menu -> search (I tried for users and gateways) I get the report for the date period that I entered. But when I go on any kind of reports: Users Report (or Device Reports or System Reports) I get the following error:

30023: Data is not available for the date range selected. Data is available from xx to yy.

Do you have any idea or suggestion what should I do to be able to generate these kind of reports?

Thx,

Jelena

Hi Rob / Jelena

ok i got the solution...but anyone can tell how to retrieve previous data...after doing this latest record is generated but how could we take older data from the same.

Regards

Vaibhav

Hi Vaibhav and Rob,

I found the solution of my problem. Devices didn't have assigned owner ID. For reports to work you must have associated device to user and vice versa.

Hope this will help,

Jelena

Hi Jelena

i am not getting.

i just want to know could we fetch previous date after getting this error.meand after doing mentioned troubleshooing could we able to fetch older reports for any valid range of data.

Regards

Vaibhav

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: