cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

timestamp IPM

j.origoni
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello, does the IPM of the LMS 2.6 use the timestamp with the hour GMT?

9 Replies 9

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Use it where? The latency reports do not have timestamps.

Hello, to clarify the consultation:

I am in sudamerica in Uruguay and we are in an area of GMT -3, now we are in summer for what we advance 1 hour then we are in summer in GMT -2, the server that has installed the LMS 2.6 has the correct hour, but the module of IPM this advanced 2 hours.

that is to say, the module IPM this with the hour of GMT -2

Example:

current hour of the server in summer 9 AM, hour of the module IPM 11 AM

ask:

is it correct that the module IPM this with the hour of GMT you can solve this problem?

It would help to see a screenshot of the discrepancy you're seeing. However, it sounds like a known bug requiring a Java timezone patch from http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/ipm-sol .

thank you for the answer, I request my client tomorrow that he sent me a screenshot

Hello, send the screenshot

These times should be local to the server. I recommend you download the TZ patch for South America from the URL I mentioned earlier. It should also include Uruguay TZ data.

OK I will download

Hello, a consultation:

1- this well that it is the final patch cwipm2.6-win-CSCsm43797.zip for Windows ?

2- In the readme cwipm2.6-winCSCsm43797.readme.pdf it indicate that it is necessary to install first the patch for windows, this is the final patch that microsoft has for the windows ?

3- In the readme cwipm2.6-winCSCsm43797.readme.pdf it indicate that it is necessary to install the Common Services 3.0.5, in this URL: http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cw2000-cd-one the final Common Services is: cwcs-win-CSCsu84143-01.zip (Common Services DCRServer Patch on Windows ) ???

You need to make sure the server has the Micrsofot timezone patch first. It sounds like your server has the requisite patch already.

Yes, you must also have installed the Common Services patch.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: