cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with Music in Que

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

Hello I have a UCM 7.0.1 installation and have Attendant console set up for the 2 front Attendants and if they are either on a call or not logged in the Calls get qued up and they here a MOH greeting that says thank you for calling ABC company please hold your call will be ..........

My problem is this the 1st caller to call in and get in the que hears the greeting from the begging the next caller hears the greeting from where ever it is at from the 1st caller. I tested this my self with 3 phone calls up and indeed hear this. Multicast is not enabled.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

6 Replies 6

pemelend
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

Do you have checked "Play continuously" on the MOH file used for your AC?

CCM admin>Media resources>MOH audio files>

It should be unchecked to do what you want.

Regards

Not applicable

Yes I did have the Play continously checked. Thank you for the very valuable information I just unchecked and will test.

thanks a million

Not applicable

One more note to that I was just reading the cisco notes on that. "Note : Cisco recommends checking this check box. If continuous play of an audio source is not specified, only the first party placed on hold, not additional parties, will receive the MOH audio source. "

If this is the case then that wont work because what the message is for is when both Receptionist are on the phone the next caller and subsequent callers will here thank you for calling ABC company all our attendants are busy now so forth and so on. I think you get the picture.

So if cisco's note is true about the 1st caller hearing this then that wont work because other callers wont hear it. Any more thoughts.

Thanks

Not applicable

I unchecked that box and tested and I still have the same issue.

Thanks

Not applicable

I just received info from a TAC Engineer that this is the way it works it is MOH not annuciator. So will have to figure out a work around on this or do something different for this user.

Hi -

Did you ever find a solution to this issue?

TIA,

Amir

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: