Unanswered Question
Jan 10th, 2009

Updated GUSI for Unity 4.x/5.x/7.x:

Updated Remote Serviceability Kit for Unity 4.x/5.x/7.x:

Updated COBRAS Import for Connection 7.x:

Updated Wallet Card Wizard for Connection 2.x and 7.x:

Updated User Data Dump for Connection 2.x and 7.x

Added new read only beta version of Audiotext Manager for Connection 7.x:

The only thing in the ATM help file currently is instructions for configuring Connection to allow remote connections (same instructions for all Connection 2.x/7.x tools). There is a new 30 minute training video going through all the features of this version of ATM and discussing plans for where I plan to go with it. As noted this version is read only so no adds/deletes/changes are allowed but there is still much you can do with it. I encourage folks to take it for a spin and provide some feedback early.

** What's next:

Now that the read only version of ATM for Connection 7 is available I'm going to circle back and go heads down on COBRAS Connection 7.x export work for the next few weeks. I'm still hoping to get some QA help this month and will push to have a version available for download by the end of January. COBRAS is an exceedingly time consuming tool to work on and test so that's pretty aggressive but I've got an inbox full of people asking when it'll be available so it's top on the priority queue at the moment.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

This Discussion