Views
Helpful
Replies

Caller ID Problem

fahadrazi
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All.

I am facing one issue that i have one extension with the allocated DID..when ever i dial from tht extension the CLI comes with same that i allocated my DID that's fine. but when i leave my office and put call forward on my extension to my cell phone, so whenever call come on my cell,forwarded call its shows me my Company Hunt number not mine extension allocated DID on my cell CLI.

Please help me in this case ...

thanks in advance

5 Replies 5

What type of PSTN connection are you using? FXO/PRI/CAS/SIP?

I am using E1-PRI

Check your DN in CUCM to make sure you do not have a calling number mask.

Otherwise - check 'debug isdn q931' to see if you're sending what you expect out of the PRI. It's possible your provider changes the caller ID.

hth,

nick

isnt that caused when it isnt matching and outgoing translation. i normally use H323 and if i dont configure the correct translation i will see my 4 digit extension coming up.

dear Nick

My normal caller ID is working fine but this case is only happend when i put call forward on my extension. whenever i place call forward from my extension to any number or my cell phone its shows my hunt number in caller ID not my alocated DID of my extension

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: