cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CRS-1 support EoMPLS preferred tunnel selection ?

mtiger
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone help me verify the CRS-1 support EoMpls Tunnel selection function ? or this function is only on the Cisco 12000 router ?

IOS-XR configuration guide 3.6 : have this function , I do not find any restriction.

I check IOS-XR 3.7 config guide, it say :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios_xr_sw/iosxr_r3.7/mpls/configuration/guide/gc37te.html#wp1325561

The following PBTS functions are supported only on the Cisco XR 12000 Series Router:

*L2VPN preferred path selection lets traffic be directed to a particular

TE tunnel.

So , I am not sure CRS-1 support it or not?

Thanks for your help.

Michael

1 Reply 1

Giuseppe Larosa
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hello Michael,

it says:

>>>The following PBTS functions are supported only on the Cisco XR 12000 Series Router:

•L2VPN preferred path selection lets traffic be directed to a particular TE tunnel.

•Both Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) and Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) paths are used as the default path for all traffic that belongs to a class that is not configured on the TE tunnels.

•According to the quality-of-service (QoS) policy, tunnel selection is based on the outgoing experimental (EXP) value and the remarked EXP value.

•IPv6 traffic for both 6VPE and 6PE scenarios are supported.

My understanding is that the feature is not supported on CRS-1

Hope to help

Giuseppe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: