jrensink78 Mon, 01/12/2009 - 08:21

I am in the midst of my CCIE prep and have the IP Expert Blended Learning Solution. It's definitely good material. The videos are great. I have only been working my way through their volume 1 workbook. It's good, but fairly difficult for someone early in their studies. I find myself having troubles in areas that I am strong in.

Personally, I like using multiple vendors for studying. I also have the Internet Expert CCIE 2.0 product. It's good as well. Both products have their strong points.

I can say between the 2 products, neither is a bad choice. I would get both if you have the means. If you do get the BLS product, it is often on sale for $999. So try and purchase it during a sale period if at all possible. But I guess there is no gaurantee as to if it will be on sale any time soon. They just came off of a Christmas/end of year sale.

JORGE RODRIGUEZ Mon, 01/12/2009 - 16:20

Jeffrey, thank you for sharing your opinion on these products.

And.. Anthony thank you for the link

steve_steele Sat, 01/17/2009 - 21:30

I used IPExpert to help me pass the R&S lab. I found the material helpful, however a friend showed me a couple of labs out of his InternetworkExpert workbook and I found them much more challenging and a better learning tool.

I've since bought internetworkexperts Service Provider material for CCIE number 2. So far I'm following the videos, replicating in my own lab and having lots of fun.

This Discussion