In call Manager, I knew that FAC can can be applied for the route patterns.But pl clarify me whether, FAC can be configured for a particular user or Ip phone.
The version used is 6.0
1. Define a new partition (SAY PT-FAC).
2. Define the route pattern (new one, you can define more then one RP with same pattern ) for which you want to implement FAC, enter FAC level for this pattern as well.
3. Associate PT-FAC to the crated pattern in step 2.
4. Create a new Calling Search Space and associate PT-FAC and all other required Partitions.
5. Assign CSS to the any phone you want to implement.
By doing so you will have two route patterns defined for same number format, one that requires FAC and other doesn't both seperated with PT and CSS.