cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reset or Restart phone

bsudol79p
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, both of the call managers went down during power outage. The Call managers are up and running however, I cannot push any changes to the phone such as a name change, directory change, reset or restart a phone. The changes are shown on the webpage in call manager but not on the phones.Can any help please!!!!! thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rick Morris
Level 6
Level 6

I would try to stop and restart the call manager service on the subscriber then do the same thing to the publisher and see if that helps?

I had an issue and there was a known bug. When I made a change it did not really do anything until I did what I mentioned above.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rick Morris
Level 6
Level 6

I would try to stop and restart the call manager service on the subscriber then do the same thing to the publisher and see if that helps?

I had an issue and there was a known bug. When I made a change it did not really do anything until I did what I mentioned above.

Thanks, I will try it. Our Call Manager version is 5.1.2.3000-2. I am curious if you had the same version. Thanks for the help!!

I believe it is the same version. There have been some known issues that require an upgrade to fix. Our issue was secondary dial tone. I had created a test number using 9 as the first number. when I deleted all remains of the dn it was still in the database somewhere and the only fix was to restart the cm service on the sub and pub.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: