cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reset or Restart phone

bsudol79p
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, both of the call managers went down during power outage. The Call managers are up and running however, I cannot push any changes to the phone such as a name change, directory change, reset or restart a phone. The changes are shown on the webpage in call manager but not on the phones.Can any help please!!!!! thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rick Morris
Level 6
Level 6

I would try to stop and restart the call manager service on the subscriber then do the same thing to the publisher and see if that helps?

I had an issue and there was a known bug. When I made a change it did not really do anything until I did what I mentioned above.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rick Morris
Level 6
Level 6

I would try to stop and restart the call manager service on the subscriber then do the same thing to the publisher and see if that helps?

I had an issue and there was a known bug. When I made a change it did not really do anything until I did what I mentioned above.

Thanks, I will try it. Our Call Manager version is 5.1.2.3000-2. I am curious if you had the same version. Thanks for the help!!

I believe it is the same version. There have been some known issues that require an upgrade to fix. Our issue was secondary dial tone. I had created a test number using 9 as the first number. when I deleted all remains of the dn it was still in the database somewhere and the only fix was to restart the cm service on the sub and pub.