Views
Helpful
Replies

Devices not displayed in DCR

finidchevys
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

I am adding 2 6513's manually to DCR but after I add them they do not show up in the all devices list or device type groups. If I do a search in DCR I get "There are no search results generated for this value." If I try to re-enter the device I get a "Number of duplicate devices 1" error in the device addition status window.

I can go to System then supported device finder and enter the name of the device and it finds it and says it is supported in RME,DFM,Cisco View and CM. Has anyone had this issue before?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Check the Common Services > Device and Credentials > Reports > Devices not in ACS report. If your missing devices show up there, then they have not yet been added to the ACS server to which LMS is integrated. Add the devices as network clients, and the missing devices will be visible in LMS.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is this server integrated with ACS?

Yes it is

Check the Common Services > Device and Credentials > Reports > Devices not in ACS report. If your missing devices show up there, then they have not yet been added to the ACS server to which LMS is integrated. Add the devices as network clients, and the missing devices will be visible in LMS.

That's the ticket. Thank you very much.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: