cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASDM Upgrade Issues

netexpert4u
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to upgrade ASDM? Having issues upgrading ASDM image. I am connected to TFTP server and it has the ASDM image.

when i run command copy tftp disk0:

specify ipaddress and bin file process starts than i get an error message "md5(0xe369c14f 0x3fa969b4 0xdef65c91 0xfc3e7cb4)

Failed to verify ASDM file hash"

Is there a solution to resolve this?

Thanks

ALI

TEKMARK GLOBAL SOLUTIONS

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Ali

It sounds like there is a problem with the ASDM file on your TFTP server. Is it possible that there was a problem in copying the file when it loaded onto your TFTP server?

I would suggest that you go back and get a new copy of the ASDM file from Cisco to load on your TFTP server. Then try loading the new file to the disk0.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Ali

It sounds like there is a problem with the ASDM file on your TFTP server. Is it possible that there was a problem in copying the file when it loaded onto your TFTP server?

I would suggest that you go back and get a new copy of the ASDM file from Cisco to load on your TFTP server. Then try loading the new file to the disk0.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card