cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DFMCTMSTARTUP process is down

jain.nitin
Level 3
Level 3

Hi, I am facing issue with DFM when I try to put the threshold for device in DFM I can not see devices in DFM...particularly when I try to set thresold ...but on the home page of DFM I can see all the devices in Known state..any idea why its happening is it because of DFMCTMstartup process which I can see is down & tried to make it up but its getting down again..

3 Replies 3

finidchevys
Level 1
Level 1

I'm no expert but I don't think you can see individual devices when setting thresholds in DFM. Just the device group. When you set the threshold it is for every device in that group. The DFMCTMstartup process on my cworks box is always down as well.

but we set the threshold it ask me to select devices..when i click on all devices & select edit then i get msg operation can not be supported on this group..

I don't think you can do all devices at one time. You have to change them based on device type groups. If you click the + symbol next to Device Type groups and then select an individual group you should be able to change thresholds for every device within that group.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: