Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS Cert Error

blittrell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I have a ACS SE, recently upgraded to 4.2. What I am seeing is a Cert error when trying to login to the admin interface using FireFox. I am can get throught after accepting a few waringins using IE but Firefox stops dead at the error <Error code: sec_error_reused_issuer_and_serial>

Now I do have two ACS server, a primary and a secondary. If I delete the Cert from Firefox for the secondary ACS I can get into the primary until I loging to secondary then after importing the secondary cert the primary stops working again.

I have already regenerated a Cert on the primary but it still seems to have the issue.

It seems to be pointing to a duplicate serial number but both servers are SE's so it isn't like I imaged both servers and they are exact copies.

Any help would be apreciated.

2 Replies 2

jhillend
Level 1
Level 1

What version of Firefox are you using?

Are you sharing the server certificate between your primary and secondary ACS/SE?

Is ACS using a self signed certificate? If so I would expect Firefox (version 3) to ask whether you want to accept this cert, not fail.

Hi There,

No I am not sharing the Cert and the Cert is self Signed. I am however replicating information between the two servers. Specifically the primary is sending "User and Group DB", "Distribution Table", "Interface Config", "Interface Security Setting", "Password Validation Settings" and "Network Access Profiles" to the Secondary.

I am using Firefox 3.0.5.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: