cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No Syslogs in Syslog Alert

riko.arizona
Level 1
Level 1

My LMS version is 3.0.1, running on windows system. I can see that my LMS receive syslog from NMSROOT/log/syslog.log, but in syslog alert there is no syslog records found.

In RME>Tools>Syslog>Syslog collector Status I try to unsubscribe then subscribe collector status. Failed on Subscribe collector status.

I go to Common Services > Server > Security > Multi-Server Management > Peer Server Certificate Setup, enter my IP address LMS server, after Importing Peer Certificate windows then Notification window appears (blank window). How to fix my syslog alert?

5 Replies 5

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You do not need to accept your own server's certificate. If you cannot subscribe the Analyzer to the Collector, then one of the two may not be running. Please post the output of the pdshow command as well as the output of netstat -a -n -o -b.

These are the files

Please see attached.

Thank you

It doesn't appear the SyslogAnalyzer has fully initialized. What version of RME is this?

Nevermind, I see you said LMS 3.0.1. Please post the AnalyzerDebug.log, SyslogAnalyzer.log, and the NMSROOT\MDC\etc\regdaemon.xml.

These are the files. Please see attached

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: