cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC 7.01 in other languages ( german )

Johann Aicher
Level 1
Level 1

I'm waiting a long time for CUPC in german. When does it come ?

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Johan,

Cisco Unified Personal Communicator 1.2(2) Now Available in 14 Languages

Cisco® is pleased to announce the release of Cisco Unified Personal Communicator 1.2(2) for Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, and Mac OS X. This release supports multiple languages for both Windows and Macintosh.

An integral part of the Cisco Unified Communications Family of products, Cisco Unified Personal Communicator is a desktop computer application that helps enable more effective voice, video, and Web communications for knowledge users in an organization. With Cisco Unified Personal Communicator, you can access voice calls, video conferencing, instant messages, document sharing, and presence information - all from a single, rich-media interface connected to Cisco Unified Communications Manager. By conveniently combining your most frequently used communications applications and services, Cisco Unified Personal Communicator streamlines the day-to-day communication experience, helping you work smarter and faster.

In response to the global demand for unified communications, Cisco Unified Personal Communicator is now available in the following languages: English, French, Chinese (Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese), Japanese, Spanish, Korean, **German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Swedish, Dutch, Russian, and Danish.

Cisco Unified Personal Communicator 1.2(2) also includes numerous maintenance improvements as well as new usability enhancements. The Mac version now includes support for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.

The software and release notes are now posted on Cisco.com at:

http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cupc-122

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps6836/ps6844/product_bulletin_cisco_unified_personal_communicator_1_2_2_now_available_in_14_languages.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

We like to use CUPC 7.x because it delivers more functionality and usabiltity. Like the + in the Tel. number from the MS-AD objects which is now supported with the E.164 scheme.

It also delivers more details in the contact details screen...

Johann

Hi Johan,

Sorry about that my friend! If I could read properly it would be very helpful :( You probably want to talk to your Cisco SE to see when the localized files will be ready for CUPC 7.x

Again, my appologies for misreading your actual question,

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: