cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express Queuing Criteria, Broadcast, shared line, monitorng

thomuff
Level 3
Level 3

Simple questions: Can i setup queue where it will ring all phones logged in?

Is there way to monitor a shared line?

In IPCC Express, is there a way to change Contact Queuing Criteria from FIFO.

Here is request. Today, I have Call Center dept that has a second shared line on their phones so other departments can transfer or contact them directly. However, the supervisor want to monitor these calls. So, in order to do that, I am think it has to be added in IPCC express but I believe I can't setup a Broadcast algorthim in IPCC Express.

5 Replies 5

IPCC can only record the call if it knows about the call, which means that the call would have to come through a CSQ and be delivered to an agent on an IPCC extension. There is no way so specify a second IPCC extension for a user (although I suppose you could create a second user... but then they would have to login twice). In short, there is no pretty way to do what you want, and there may not even be an ugly way to do it.

Thanks for your reply. Do you know of a way to configure CSQ to ring all lines at once like a Shared Line or a Line group configured with Broadcast algorithm or is this a not possible in IPCCx?

Not possible, sorry.

UCCX is offering the call to a specific agent. If that agent does not take the call, it proceeds to the next agent based on the call distribution logic of that CSQ.

Create a CSQ and give calls in it a higher priority. That way the internal people trying to transfer will get through to an available agent. Longest available routing would probably be the best fit.

That is a good idea. I wish they would compromise. However, they want the ability to take calls from other departments without being logged into a I'm starting to lean towards a third party recording solution unless I can find another solution. Also, they said barge wouldn't satisfy their requirements.

You could use Cisco's QA product for this if you wanted. I haven't tested this exact scenario but it should be able to capture the non-IPCC lines as well if you configure it to do so. It may need to be classified as a separate user (license). This is an add-on product though so it has an additional cost.