Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.6 RME 4.0.5 : Unable to subscribe to SyslogCollector error SLCA0126

ogor
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

In RME+Tool+Syslog, I can't arrive to subscribe to the "Syslog Collector"

SLCA0126: Could not subscribe to the Collector.

1.Check whether the collector is running.

2.Make sure that SSL certificates are imported/exported correctly and process restarted.

3.Check whether the Certificates exported/imported are valid and have not expired.

4.Check whether SyslogAnalyzer process is running.

but my syslog are correctly collected to the "syslog.log" file located in CSCOpx\log directory.

The SyslogCollector and SyslogAnalyzer are running correctly

D:\LMS>pdshow SyslogAnalyzer

Process= SyslogAnalyzer

State = Program started - No mgt msgs received

Pid = 4632

RC = 0

Signo = 0

Start = 1/14/2009 7:30:19 PM

Stop = Not applicable

Core = Not applicable

Info = Server started by admin request

D:\LMS>pdshow SyslogCollector

Process= SyslogCollector

State = Program started - No mgt msgs received

Pid = 11928

RC = 0

Signo = 0

Start = 1/14/2009 7:26:00 PM

Stop = Not applicable

Core = Not applicable

Info = Server started by admin request

I'm in US regional setting and the TCP 4444 is not used (as shown by the netstat -an in attached file)

And see my Collector.properties is in attached file

Many thanks in advance for your help

Olivier

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Please post the new pdshow output as well as the output of netstat -a -n -o -b.

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

ogor
Level 1
Level 1

Please also find attached the SyslogCollector.log and SyslogAnalyzer.log

and the complete pdshow and analyzerdebug.log

Thanks ;)

This is most likely bug CSCsh66475. It is fixed in RME 4.0.6 which can be downloaded via Common Services > Software Center > Software Update.

My server is not connected to the internet for security reasons, in case of, have you got the link of this update please ?

thanks

Olivier

Hi,

I have downloaded the RME 4.0.6 service pack but a prerequisite of this update is to install the CS4.0.6 service pack but it no longer available on the cisco web site ?

Do you have the patch anywhere please ?

Olivier

Those are the correct links. If you also have Campus Manager or DFM installed, they will need to be upgraded as well. See http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cw2000-campus and http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cw2000-dfm respectively. The latest version of Campus is 4.0.12, and the latest version of DFM is 2.0.12.

Hi,

I have updated the RME and CS but the pb is still the same.

The new behavior is that I arrived to subscribe to the certificate in CS, Server, Security and Peer Server Certificate Setup

before the RME 4.0.6 and CS3.0.6 it was not possible.

But also, the subscribing in RME, Tools, syslog is not possible the error SLCA0126 still remain.

Here is an error in SysloganalyzerUI.log

[ Fri Jan 16 11:38:10 WAT 2009 ],ERROR,[Ajp13Processor[9009][3]],SA0015: Cannot contact SyslogAnalyzer service for updating Collector status information

com.cisco.nm.xms.ctm.common.CTMException: URN_NOT_FOUND : urn "SyslogAnalyzerService" : Not found !!

Please post the new pdshow output as well as the output of netstat -a -n -o -b.

Hi,

Please find attached the log requested.

thanks in advance.

Olivier

I saw the pdshow and the TCP 4444 is used by omnivision software so I will remove it and after it will be better ;) I hope

Olivier

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: