- Cisco Employee,
I am having a problem directorysync issue where the DisplayName is getting corrupted.
The problem is that the Subscriber:DisplayName column is being changed during the DirectorySync process to a value that is already in the database.
Here is what I'm seeing:
1. Using 'call sp_CreateSubscriberâ¦..' , add five subscribers:
I am using MS SQL Server's Enterprise Manager to view the rows of data in the Subscriber table.
2. Execute a 'call sp_SqlDirectorySyncâ¦' command to sync.
3. I watch each subscriber row sync and get it's mailbox and uid assigned.
Row 2 is first
CSM is second
Manager is third
FSC is forth
FSC2 is last
4. As each row is processed I watch each value.
5. When FSC2 is processed, the DisplayName is changed to âDenver_Univ_Hills_FSC_Branchâ - notice that row five should have remained as âFSC2â not changed to âFSCâ.
6. We are running each step very slowly, and there are no other SQL statements running, no other users on the system and we are not editing the AD nor web/sa nor enterprisemanager.
Can anyone tell me what would cause this row to have the DisplayName column changed?
Can anyone tell me how I can prevent this from happening?