Views
Helpful
Replies

Messages to EAdmin being delivered to subscriber

mlong0000
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We have unity 4.0(5) and viewmail is being used for messages delivered to outlook. CallManager version is 4.1(3)

Unity is integrated with exchange.

So we have a subscriber who is getting a lot of emails from the example administrator account. When I open the email I see the following

To: Example Administrator - REVJNRDUNITY

Mailbox: Subscriber

I cant figure out why/where these messages are being forwarded to the subscribers mailbox.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Michael

8 Replies 8

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

probably he's the owner of some elements in unity

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Tray Stoutmeyer
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It's probably because that person is listed as the owner of Eadmin in your Unity SAweb subscribers. Go look up your Example Admin account in subscribers in the SAweb and see and change it to something else.

Tray

Hi

thanks for the replies.

I had a look and the example admin is not an owner of the account

I think you misunderstood. Look to see who is the owner of Example Admin, not who does Example Admin own.

Tray

the subscriber doesnt have an owner. It has a class of service and the other usual unity setting. But there is no owner set

Bradford Magnani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is there a voice mail attached to the email? Can you listen to it and see if you can determine where its coming from?

Yes there is a voicemail but unfortunately its always silence. The silence can be from 10 seconds to 5 minutes long

mlong0000
Level 1
Level 1

ok I found it. Silly problem. Someone had changed the mail forward settings in exchange.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: