cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VRU Errors (ICM 6 with IVR Queue Magr 3.5)

voiceops
Level 1
Level 1

We send all of are calls to Queue Manager for call treatment. We get to the VRU via a Translation Route node and then we use a Run Ext Script node to run the required Queue Manager script.

The other day while monitoring one of our ICM scripts I notice that out of 108 calls that came in 9 were immediately dropped in/after the Translation Route node, 18 were dropped after the Run Ext Script node (came out through the the failure

branch of the Run External Script node).

8 had an error code of 1 (VRU_ERROR 1) and 10 had an error code of 2 (VRU_ERROR 2).

The Scripting and Media Routing Guide 6 lists some meaning for these codes but I wanted to see if anybody out there knew a little more about the real meaning of these codes.

thanks

2 Replies 2

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

A few calls failing at the translation router to VRU (3% or < usually) isn't a cause for concern generally. Is there any possibility calls are coming to these scripts from other scripts where the call has already gone through a translation route to VRU node? You should ensure this doesn't happen.

please rate helpful posts.

No, these particular calls are AutoDialer calls.

I've been monitoring for a few days and only one day we had drops in/after the Translation Route node; all the other days have been on the Run Ext Script node.

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: