Contact Service Queue Service Level Priority Summary Report

Unanswered Question
Jan 15th, 2009

I have a question regard this report. In CRS, you can set Service Level and Service Level Percentage. So for instance, I have SL=30 and SL%=80. So to me, if a call center answers 80% of all their calls within 30secs, I have met 100% of my Total Service Level Met. My question is does the report mentioned above, take into consideration both the 30 seconds and the percentage 80%? Or does "Calls handelde within Service Level" only measure the calls answered in 30 seconds?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
iftikharsyed_2 Sat, 01/17/2009 - 08:26

Yes it considers both, you can read each report details from Historical Reports -> Help -> Contents.

Iftikhar Ahmed

jason.blachowski Mon, 01/19/2009 - 08:34

In the help it says this:

Total Service Level Met:

Number and percentage of handled calls answered within the time shown in the Service Level field in Cisco CRS Administration. The percentage is calculated as follows:

(calls handled within service level / calls presented) *100%

Service Level (sec)

Value entered in the Service Level field when the contact service queue was set up in Cisco CRS Administration. If the service level changed during the report period, the report shows the old and new service level values.

To me, this seems to take into consideration only the service level time and not the percentage? Am I missing something?

This Discussion