Helpful
Replies

UCCX- IP Phone Agent's Wrapup not display

TouchbaseParam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Problem:

IP phone agent's Wrap-up data is not displayed for selection.

i have declared "Not Ready" reason code and "Wrap-up" in administration module.

If I use CAD, the Wrap-up data works fine.

a) able to login IP phone agent

b) able to change agent state

3) able to select "Not ready" reason code.

System Setup:

UCCX 7.0.1_SR01_Build210.

CM 7.0.1

Please advice…

Thanks

Regards

Param

7 Replies 7

dlcharville
Level 4
Level 4

I'm having the same problem.

Ever get this resolved?

Thanks,

Dan

Never mind, just got it working.

Follow the direction under the Configuring IP Phones for Cisco IP Phone Agent section and check if the telecaster account is created.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/installation/guide/cad66ig-cm.pdf

HTH

Thanks,

Dan

Hi Dan,

Having a problem with this on UCCX 9.0 with a 6941 phone.

I have already created the telecaster user and associated the phones with this user. Page cant be pushed to the phone. Wrap ups dont show. Also did a restart of the IPPA service eventually did a server restart.

I have followed this step but still have issue with wrap-up code on IP Phone agent. I am using 7962 phone.

Hi,

Did you get any solution for that. I am running 10.6 UCCX, Wrap and CSQ name is not appearing on IP Phone agent but it is working fine on CAD.

Muhammad,

Refer to below post wherein I provided customer with the Troubleshooting IPPA Enterprise Data document. Please ensure that you are configuring everything for your IPPA agents exactly the way it is mentioned in that document to get this working for IPPA agents:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12633266/uccx-ippa-customerize-csq-stats-page-phone#comment-10910416

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

Muhammad Irfan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Param,

Did you get any solution for that. I am running 10.6 UCCX, Wrap and CSQ name is not appearing on IP Phone agent but it is working fine on CAD.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: