cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DFM Flapping reports

yaminic
Level 1
Level 1

I am using LMS 3.0.1 and are unable to fetch the flapping report.

When I go to fault history and try to fetch the report, it either stops with an error message "Check FHUI.log for details" or the page does not open.

I am attaching the GHUI.log file.

11 Replies 11

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please post the output of the pdshow command as well as the FHServer.log and the NMSROOT\MDC\tomcat\logs\stdout.log.

Please find the outputs.

There does appear to be a process failure, but your pdshow output is truncated. Please repost the entire output of the command.

Please find the required outputs

Sorry..forgot the attachments.

Also find the other outputs attached.

I see some errors in the FHServer.log, but it's not clear on if they are recent. As for the rest, it appears all processes are functioning now (as of 1/19). Are you still seeing the error in the GUI?

Is this the error in FHServer.log that you are referring :

log4j:ERROR No appenders could be found for category (CTM.common).

log4j:ERROR Please initialize the log4j system properly.

What is the solution to this ??

This is not a real error. I was referring to the problem you initially reported in this thread. Is that problem still occurring?

Yes Joe.

We are getting the same error.

Actually whenever we try to take out the flapping reports, it takes a long time to fetch the same .Sometimes. after a long wait, either the report opens or finally ends up with an error message: Check FHUI.log for details.

Can you please tel me how to troubleshhot the same ?

The information I was expecting to see was not present. When the problem happens again, immediately capture the same data without restarting anything.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: