CSCO NEEDED

Unanswered Question
Jan 16th, 2009

I need help to get my CSCO, I have been doing the CCNA, passed the three first modules. The problem is that I have a different userID in www.cisco.com and www.cisco.netacad.net, instead of an unique ID (there are problems according to the number of characters). How can I associate both registration??? How can I get the CSCO

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Sushil Kumar Katre Fri, 01/16/2009 - 04:16

Hi Diego,

As far as I know for Cisco.Com you have a CCO ID, while the USER ID for Cisco Academy is different. You can not have a common ID for cisco and network academy sites.

You'll get CSCO ID once you clear the Cisco Certification.

-> Sushil

72486111R Fri, 01/16/2009 - 04:46

Therefore I have to finish the complete four modules to get the CSCO ID, only when I will have finished the fourth and last module I will get my CSCO ID??? Is that right???

Thanks a lot for the explanation.

Sushil Kumar Katre Fri, 01/16/2009 - 06:30

No.. you are referring to the Academy Modules the tests which you are taking for the course. You are taking the training at this time and appearing for the training tests.

once you are done with all the modules of your training you'll have to appear for the actual certification of CCNA. once cleared you'll be certified CCNA.

As of you have just enrolled and undergoing the training for the actual certification.

-> sushil

Actions

This Discussion