cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Video Portal ?'s

danedevalcourt
Level 1
Level 1

In the process of deploying our Digital Media Manager, Video Portal and Digital Signage. Have a few generic questions and I don't see an appropriately titled group here where to ask. I will post here and hope for the best.

1. Is there a forum, distro list dedicated to Cisco's digital media products such as Media Manager, Video Portal and Signage?

2. I have a 7825-H3 with two 160GB SATA HD for my Video Portal. How are these drives used by the system? Mirrored? In Media Manager I only see 146 GB available so I assume the system is mirrored which is why I don't see the second drive?

3. Do most people store the video content to be delievered via the video portal locally on the portal appliance or is the norm or best practice to store the data elsewhere and link to it?

Thanks for your time.

1 Reply 1

tstanik
Level 5
Level 5

Here is a link for the User Guide for Cisco Video Portal 5.0 follow the guide it may help you

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/video/digital_media_systems/5_x/5_0/vp/user/guide/intro.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: