Views
Helpful
Replies

MGCP Calling Party TON

ouhakheme
Level 3
Level 3

Hello --

I am trying to send 911 calls as number Plan ISDN and Type National; and only 911 calls. So I cannot globally change this setting on the PRI, I would like to keep the 'Cisco CallManager' setting on the PRI, so that when I dial 911, it knows to send my digits as ISDN National. I tried to do this using Route Filters, but that only set my Called Number as ISDN National, the calling number was still unknown.

Is there a way to tell callmanager to set my calling number to a certain type with MGCP? I assume its the equivalent of the isdn map in H323 gateways.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Ohamien

4 Replies 4

Hi Ohamien,

I know that this TON is populated from the NANP text file buried in CUCM. Based upon your CCM version, it will be configured differently.

-nick

Hell Ohamien,

Whats is the calling party TON set as on the PRI? Is that set to Cisco Call Manager as well?

Yes, currently everything is set to Cisco CallManager. I am using version 6. Any ideas?

Yes, currently everything is set to Cisco CallManager. I am using version 6. Any ideas?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: